Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 24
Rated 4 out of 5 by Sarah Great piece for summer wardrobe
I ordered the pink gingham style because I wanted something that could mix into my summer work wardrobe as well as casual wardrobe. This is perfect! I'm somewhat in-between sizes with J. Crew factory button-ups. I've ordered a petite XS in the past, which fits well on the slightly more fitted side. I ordered a size up in this gingham because I wanted a more relaxed fit. Petite S definitely did the job. My only gripe with it is that it is a little on the sheer side, so I will definitely have to wear this with a camisole underneath for work. Overall a great purchase at a great price!
May 28, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by catmlrse Previous years version much nicer
I have this same shirt from a few seasons back in regular XS. Ordered two (PXS and PS) from this season to compare and very quickly sent the latest versions back. My observations:
1) New version VERY boxy. Previous version has bust darts - the new ones are just square up and down so not very flattering on.
2) Petite length in new version is long in the body (same exact body length as my Regular version), however arms are short. Almost too short if you have average to long arms.
3) PXS which was almost too tight in the body (I'm 113lbs, 34A) but PS was disproportionately huge.
4) Fabric was pretty much identical - thin and gauzy. New version slightly darker navy, whereas older version had more of a blue hue.
5) Buttons on the new version are grey and prettier compared to the plastic white buttons of versions past.
Bottom line, if you can get your hands on one of these from a few seasons ago at a good price, snap it up. The bust darts make all the difference.
July 25, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by rose ginghan check shirt
Very nice.will go grat with dungerees.great color runs a bit small. probably should have ordered a small reg. But it will do.
April 13, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Laura Light comfy versatile shirt!
I had seen this shirt everywhere and I was hoping it would be as nice as all the bloggers said. I'm 5'3" and 145 p so short but with good shoulders and arms. The arm length is perfect and the sleeves (size petite M) are not too tight. The drape of the shirt is great and the fabric very lightweight. So perfect for hot weather or to layer.
June 4, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by port1 great fit except the length
I got the Petite XXS size, and the fit of the shoulders is great for my narrow frame. The sleeves are perfect and I wouldn't need to roll them up all the time. However, the overall length of the shirt is very long, which makes it a bit awkward unless it's tucked into your pants. On me, (5'0), the shirt is longer than a regular shirt but not quite long enough to be a tunic.
March 3, 2016