Effective: May 25, 2018
What Are Cookies?
- Cookies are small data files stored on your browser or device. They may be served by the entity that operates the website you are visiting (“first-party cookies”) or by other companies (“third-party cookies”). For example, we partner with third-party analytics providers, like Google, that set cookies when you visit our websites. This helps us understand how you are using our services so that we can improve them.
- Pixels are small images on a web page or in an email. Pixels collect information about your browser or device and can set cookies.
- Local storage allows data to be stored locally on your browser or device and includes HTML5 local storage and browser cache.
|Category of Cookies
||Why We Use These Cookies
||These cookies are essential for our services to function properly. Like the other cookies we use, technical cookies may be either first-party cookies or third-party cookies.
||We use these cookies to remember your settings and preferences.
For example, we may use these cookies to remember your language preferences.
||We use these cookies to help identify and prevent security risks.
||We use these cookies to collect information about how you interact with our services and to help us improve them.
For example, we may use these cookies to determine if you have interacted with a certain page.
||We use these cookies to help us understand and improve our services.
For example, we can use these cookies to learn more about which features are the most popular with our users and where we may need to make improvements.
||We and our advertising partners use these cookies to deliver advertisements, make the ads more relevant and meaningful to visitors to our website and track the efficiency of our advertising campaigns, both on our services and on other websites.
- Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do so, some features of this site might not work as intended.
- Although most browsers and devices accept cookies by default, their settings usually allow you to clear or decline cookies.
- To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can install Google’s opt-out browser add-on.
- For information on how our advertising partners allow you to opt out of receiving ads based on your web browsing history, please visit http://optout.aboutads.info/. European users may opt out of receiving targeted advertising through the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance.
- To opt out of ads on Facebook, Pinterest or Google that are targeted to your interests, use your Facebook, Pinterest or Google Ads settings.
J.Crew Privacy Director
One Ivy Crescent
Lynchburg, VA 24513-1001
Int’l Toll Phone: +1 434 385 5775
Fax: +1 434 385 5750